


Yuck, who wants to go to school on your birthday? Unfortunately Scott had to, but after a long day at school we went to dinner with friends and then we were off to the mountains! Scott and I went to Aspen Grove in Sundance for a weekend filled with ping pong, air hockey and cross country skiing! The food was great and overall we just had a great time! Our favorite part were the icicles that were taller than us! We joked about what would happen if one fell on you and then we found a picture in the snow left no questions! We were home maybe 30 minutes before we were off again for the annual Mahjong tournament at Aunt Juliannes. We didn't take home the dragon trophy this year but I did get a rat shaped Pez Candy( in honor of the year of the rat). This was definitly one of our top favorite weekends we've ever had

!
2 comments:
Totally hilarious with the outline of the mane being speared by the icicle. Scott never called me back on his birthday, but I guess I will forgive him because he was so busy having such a great time in Sundance. I hope Scott has something fun planned for your birthday too. And, the card is totally cute. I think making something like that would take me a really long time. P.S. We just ordered ourselves a Nikon D80. I can't wait to take some kickin' pictures with it. I don't think they will be as good as yours, but I can dream.
Fun!! I'm guessing you guys had an awesome weekend. Well...aside from having to kill snow vampires.
Post a Comment