Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ouch!

Still love boot camp, still love the gym, unfortunately I am more sore than I have ever been. Plus, nothings worse than vouching to eat healthy and then running into your trainer at Red Robin. Hehee oops. She suggested the wraps, which I am sure are delicious and healthy but I enjoyed my bonzai burger with fries thank you very much!
PS GO COUGARS! 59-0 against UCLA. And yes I was at the game and it rocked!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I am laughing out loud that you ran into your trainer, yet still savored the taste of a big burger. I (and this is probably a very good thing) cannot handle the food at Red Robin! My mouth likes it, but my stomach doesn't!

Da Bergs said...

I was there too! I wish I would have known YOU were there!!!

Kjell Crowe said...

hahahah you got a burger instead, huh??? hahah that's funny.
:)
We miss you at boot camp!