Sooooo...when are you due??? How cool is that? I'm excited we get to be pregnant at the same time! Let's talk on the phone and commiserate, yay! Congrats!
Oh my goodness, Congratulations! You will make great parents! Now we need more information...when are you due, how have you been feeling, etc. Can't wait to see pictures!
12 comments:
soooo you are!!!!
WHAT!!! Congratulations!!!!
Wait, what? For reals?
I'm so confused!!!
Hope to see you Sunday then and Kristine and I can discuss pregnancy exercise stuff.
Congratulations Kristine! =D
I've been waiting to hear this news.....Congrats! You guys will make awesome parents.
Hooray for you guys! That's so exciting!! Now we need details!
Sooooo...when are you due??? How cool is that? I'm excited we get to be pregnant at the same time! Let's talk on the phone and commiserate, yay! Congrats!
How exciting!! I was wondering when you guys would take the plunge into parenthood. You'll be a FANTASTIC mom. Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!! when's the due date?!?!?
congrats- that is so exciting!
Oh my goodness, Congratulations! You will make great parents! Now we need more information...when are you due, how have you been feeling, etc. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment