Beautiful. I just read the Marty and update and have a tip for the biting, if you haven't already tried it. Blow really hard in his face when he does, it startles them and gets them to uh...detach quickly. It worked to stop Lily, anyway. Happy Anniversary!
5 comments:
Beautiful. I just read the Marty and update and have a tip for the biting, if you haven't already tried it. Blow really hard in his face when he does, it startles them and gets them to uh...detach quickly. It worked to stop Lily, anyway. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations you guys. You are such a great couple and can tell you still have fun together. We LOVE hanging out with. Congratulations again!
Yay! Happy Anniversary. :)
Yay! I was there and it was awesome! And you guys are awesome. Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! May is a great month for getting married!
Post a Comment