

So, today I counted how many times Marty fell over in 5 min. 10 times. Thats 120 times in hour. Yet he still keeps getting up. He is a good walker and he still falls down all the time.
It got me thinking that I need to be more fearless. There are things in life that knock us down or that are hard but we could all use a little lesson from Marty. Keep getting up! Do things that are hard and instead of pouting or quitting, act like its no big deal and do it again!
I will be having a booth at the upcoming Bridal Extravaganza at the South Town Expo Center (September 11th, come on by!) I won't lie, I am little nervous. But after watching my baby keep trying and smiling and seeing how fearless he is, I have decided to be more fearless!
World, bring it on!
4 comments:
Wow! That Marty is pretty amazing! I LOVE the pics, especially the bath tub one. It got a good chuckle from me. I also love how wise Marty is, that he's already teaching by example and living his life by solid principles. What a man!
Oops! That last comment was actually from me, Becca. I didn't notice Blake was still signed in.
Marty is so ADORABLE! What a good life lesson to learn from Marty. Good luck at your booth. Your pictures are amazing! You are incredibly gifted!
I love that lesson. I love that we as adults can learn great lessons from our kids. Thanks for the reminder. We loved seeing you guys this weekend. Thanks for being such a great sport with Mari loving Marty.
Post a Comment