Congratulations!! Such a cute little guy! Love the name too. Pretty sure Bryce wanted to name Dylan, Ethan. lol. Good luck with 2 kids! We're so happy for you.
Hey! I just saw your blog on Facebook! I am excited because I am a big blogger! I just requested you be added to the Mommy Playgroup emails, so let me know when you get one! Your new little one is so sweet! And what a silly, cute new big brother!
Hey! I just saw your blog on Facebook! I am excited because I am a big blogger! I just requested you be added to the Mommy Playgroup emails, so let me know when you get one! Your new little one is so sweet! And what a silly, cute new big brother!
12 comments:
I could stare at these pictures for hours...what a beautiful family! Ethan is just wonderful, I love him! So cute, so perfect, so squishy!
Congrats! He is ADORABLE! Love the name!
Congratulations! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him.
Congrats! He is a handsome little guy!
Congratulations!! Such a cute little guy! Love the name too. Pretty sure Bryce wanted to name Dylan, Ethan. lol. Good luck with 2 kids! We're so happy for you.
I can't even tell you how cute that little boy is. Congratulations again.
He is seriously sooo cute! I hope I get to meet him in person soon. Congratulations again!
Congrats! So cute!
He's so cute! Congrats. :)
Hey! I just saw your blog on Facebook! I am excited because I am a big blogger! I just requested you be added to the Mommy Playgroup emails, so let me know when you get one! Your new little one is so sweet! And what a silly, cute new big brother!
Hey! I just saw your blog on Facebook! I am excited because I am a big blogger! I just requested you be added to the Mommy Playgroup emails, so let me know when you get one! Your new little one is so sweet! And what a silly, cute new big brother!
Post a Comment