Well, seeing as I love to eat how can I narrow my favorites down to six? Thanks a lot Wendy, here it goes-
1. Tomato Basil Soup from the former Hollywood Juice Cafe- so dang good with grilled cheese or toasted bagels!
2.Any soup but chicken noodle- I LOVE soup, almost any kind. Scott makes a killer beef and barley, I like creamy chicken with wild rice, stew is good, and I can even make a Thai peanut soup that's killer. Soup is just awesome
3. White pizza with Dubliner Cheese- if you have not experienced the joys of Dubliner Cheese, rush out the nearest Costco and partake of yummy goodness.
4. Broccoli Pasta- I love having a brother in law from Italy! This is such a simple but good dish!
5. Jalepeno Poppers- The Noordas taught us how to make home made baked poppers with cream cheese and bacon sprinkled on top. Just be careful to wear gloves when preparing. We found out the hard (and hot) way that these suckers can burn!
6. Hummus- Its just so good! ( I really only like it homemade though)
Now I am so hungry!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excellent picks!
Yay! We contributed to the list! So proud I could cry.
Post a Comment