Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where Am I?



This was the weekend of almost awesome. I (Scott) don't pride myself with being on time to much of anything, but this weekend was exceptionally ridiculous. At the time this photo was being taken I was walking up the driveway into the house. I got inside just in time to see everyone walking back into the house from the backyard. Of course, it wasn't so bad because I was on my way back from my niece's (Marina) baptism, which I also missed by about 3 seconds. I walked into the room as they were closing the curtains of the font. As noted below, the paper airplane contest was fun, or so I hear, I was also late to that and walked into the front yard to enter my plane in the contest while everyone else was walking back in, having finished the contest. But I did make it back for work on time on Monday, which I quit that Friday.

2 comments:

Amy said...

At least Kristine forgot to wear the right shirt. I bet that makes you feel a little better. Although there is no good excuse for missing your niece's baptism. That's just downright bad.

Kylie said...

I totally found you right away!