
I have access to the library at the school I work at and I had seen this book on a few book group reviews and thought I would give it a try~Loved it! The author is just a wonderful story teller, I might even read this again. If you like clever whittty writing and adventure (think zoo animals/ship wreck) this book is for you. Hope you like it as much as I did!
7 comments:
Umm...zoo animals/shipwreck? Yeah. I have got to read this book! I have no idea what it's about, but you've sold me.
Scott, you need to look at my blog and leave a comment...please?!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I am waiting for a new post full of pics from graduation and your visit to Cali. I mean, do you have better things to do now Scott...you did graduate...geez!
I am so glad you found our blog!! =) Looks like things are going great! =)
I need your email if that's okay... when you make a blog private it makes you give emails of everyone you want to have read it. =)
Thanks for posting...that was way nice. I just am giving you guys a hard time. I know you are pretty busy. Somebody has to harass you, right?
I checked out your website and it is awesome!
Post a Comment