Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Short Arms



Scott was away this last WEEK!!!! helping out in Vegas. Words cannot express how much I missed him. Sounds cheesy and sappy but the house was way too quiet and it is so nice to have my buddy back. Good thing I have a sister somewhat near by! Ang came down to visit for the weekend and to spend Easter with me so I didn't have to be alone. We had a blast; so glad sisters are friends too! Unfortunalty my mom decided to not feed me and Wendy vegetables and saved the good stuff for the last two. Hence Wendy and I are the family shorties. Short legs= short arms. The picture I tried to take left me not really in the picture. Ang of course got both of us in the first try( What I would give for those long legs and arms!). I am stubborn and had to keep trying until I got one that had both our heads.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

We still love you despite your short arms. Scott has a short torso, so I hope your kids look normal! :) I hope you enjoyed Ka...did you cry like Suz? I almost did when the baton twirler was really getting into her solo. Don't ask why. I think I was just overwhelmed by her talent. So lame, I know.

Kylie said...

Wow! Ang is a pretty good mix of you and Wendy these days!

I feel ya on the short arms, baby. Totally feel ya. Mine are probably shorter, so you'd have to take the picture of us.