Monday, July 28, 2008

It has arrived!


The new website I having been putting off finishing is finally done! Thanks to my great and talented hubby. Check it out here:
Let me know what you think and tell a friend!

2 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

Kristine-
Your website is super cute and easy to navigate. I'll be sure to spread the word about your services. Do you travel to Cali for clients other than family? Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Laura :)

Kylie said...

The website looks great. I am so excited for you!

If you ever find yourself in Reno, I'll let you take pictures of me. I know you used to snap shots of me while I slept, but I would let you take them while I was awake as a special treat. Or I would just let you take pictures of my kid, but I can't guarantee she would be either asleep or awake at any given time.