I just LOVE your pictures, all of them! I was talking to my mom and we're trying to figure out what camera you use, and she couldn't remember! Do you mind me asking what one you use?!
I hope it's not stalking if I saw your blog on Matt's Facebook wall and looked it up. Come to think about it, it probably is. Uhh...goulet?! :)
I'm glad to hear you're staying in Utah! I hope for many more games of object charades in the future. I pray every night that I will one day be good enough to decipher Matt's zipper motions.
Your pictures are amazing! I wish you lived in Reno so I could get some cute family pictures! It looks like you guys are doing amazing! (Oh and I blog stalked you from Michelle's blog just so I am not completely creepy!)- Jenny
Hey Kristine, I have a friend that lives in the Denver area... her son is engaged and they are looking for a photographer! They are getting married in the SLC temple... I gave her your name... her name is Pam McEwen!
Scott lead me to your redesigned website yesterday. I love it! And, it was great to see all the new photos you have been taking of cute families. You have a real gift.
6 comments:
I just LOVE your pictures, all of them! I was talking to my mom and we're trying to figure out what camera you use, and she couldn't remember! Do you mind me asking what one you use?!
I hope it's not stalking if I saw your blog on Matt's Facebook wall and looked it up. Come to think about it, it probably is. Uhh...goulet?! :)
I'm glad to hear you're staying in Utah! I hope for many more games of object charades in the future. I pray every night that I will one day be good enough to decipher Matt's zipper motions.
P.S. I love your pictures!! What talent!!
Your pictures are amazing! I wish you lived in Reno so I could get some cute family pictures! It looks like you guys are doing amazing! (Oh and I blog stalked you from Michelle's blog just so I am not completely creepy!)- Jenny
What a cute little boy. Love his hair!
Hey Kristine, I have a friend that lives in the Denver area... her son is engaged and they are looking for a photographer! They are getting married in the SLC temple... I gave her your name... her name is Pam McEwen!
Scott lead me to your redesigned website yesterday. I love it! And, it was great to see all the new photos you have been taking of cute families. You have a real gift.
Post a Comment