Saturday, August 9, 2008

Do clean kitchens make anyone else happy?

I have just scrubbed every appliance, nook and cranny in my kitchen and am waiting for my freshly moped floors to dry. Ahhh. I almost get giddy when it's this clean. I love it. Scott and I will be having 2 of his guy friends living with us until they get married to in the fall so I'm not sure how clean things will stay, but for now it's great. We are going to re-organize and clean our "fun" room this afternoon and although it will be tedious I am excited for the final product! Happy cleaning or whatever else you are doing this Saturday!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

They make me happy. They really do.

Good luck with a house full of boyzzz! That would probably be fun. Boys are fun to hang out with. I think you should give them weekly chores so your kitchen will stay shiny and happy. :)

Dave and Loralee said...

Hey Scott,

I don't know if this will appeal to you or not but I'm trying to put together a Family fantasy football league where all the cousins can try and stay in touch somehow. If you're interested send me an email at DBL10@CASE.EDU also if you could send me the email's of Matt, Todd, Suzanne and Jeff if you have them and I'll try to get as many people involved as I can.

I like all your pics by the way, you guys are doing a really good job.

Janelle said...

So I have apparently found out you have two blogs. I wasn't sure if it was you that left a message on my blog but you were the only kristine I could think of from the dorms. It didn't have a link to your blog so I had to do some stalking. I would just like to say you are an amazing photographer.

How are you and what are you up to these days

Janelle

JanelleandJeremy.blogspot.com