Saturday, August 2, 2008

Only 7 days old!


Thanks to my cousin Julie who inspired me to check out ebay a little closer, I bought a vintage scale. Price: $1.50 Yup. Thats all. Anyways I have been dying to take a picture with it as well as take a picture of a new born. Today I got my wish. This truly was one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Only 7 days old I was just amazed at how alert and happy she was. What a gift!

7 comments:

Da Bergs said...

Omigosh, that is the cutest picture EVER!!!!

Guerrero Family said...

wow Kristine! i am speechless, you are AMAZING!! i really think someday you will be famous!

Mary said...

That's my niece!! Thank you for taking her photo. I live in another country so I haven't been able to really see her yet. She is so pretty.

Julie Avery said...

The scale and baby girl are soooo cute!
Love it Kris!

Our Little Family said...

Hey Krisitne! I am glad that I found your blog! You are so talented...you have such a great eye for photography! The scale was a great purchase! I hope that all is well!

Kylie said...

HA! That is fabulous! Oh you. You are such a creative little wonder!

Tim and Sara said...

Kristine! When we have babies you MUST take their pictures! You're awesome! So fun to read your blog and get in touch again.