This is us
holy moly. he is so cute! i miss you!
LOVE IT. Please come and take pictures of my baby. Mine suck.
Oh my! He is so cute Kristine! He must have some good genes. ;)
lol! So cute!
WOW he is darling!!!!!!!! I wish I had pictures like that!
So stinking cute!
Wow... this kid is going to have so many great pictures! How will you decide which ones to hang on the wall?! :) He is so cute!
where do you get these cute hats! i love this shot!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
holy moly. he is so cute! i miss you!
LOVE IT. Please come and take pictures of my baby. Mine suck.
Oh my! He is so cute Kristine! He must have some good genes. ;)
lol! So cute!
WOW he is darling!!!!!!!! I wish I had pictures like that!
So stinking cute!
Wow... this kid is going to have so many great pictures! How will you decide which ones to hang on the wall?! :) He is so cute!
where do you get these cute hats! i love this shot!!!
Post a Comment