Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh My

So the maintenance guy just came over to change the filter in our furnace. I have been cleaning the house all morning and was still in my sweats but didn't care. We had a lovely chat for about 10 min and I noticed he wasn't making eye contact. He left and and all was well, or so I thought.
I was just sitting there thinking how proud I was that I didn't get embarrassed I was in sweats and no makeup at 3 in the afternoon and then I looked down to see that left out from doing laundry my bra was sprawled across the rocking chair for display.
I wasn't embarrassed but am now realizing I should have been!
Happy THursday

One more thought...
Can you get your whole house clean? I feel like I can have an immaculate kitchen and front room but then my bedroom is a mess, or the bedrooms looks great but the kitchen is dirty. It's like cause and affect gone very wrong. I rarely have all my ducks in a row

3 comments:

bec said...

Amen on the cleanliness thing. I'm totally with you on that! :)

Moss Family said...

That is HILAROUS!!!! Thank you for making my day! =)

Kylie said...

Your ducks sound pretty well lined to me. Bras like to hang out on chairs. That's just how they roll.