
Scott and I are crazy in lots of ways. We are crazy in love, we are 26 and still make music videos with our friends and we love to have crazy dance parties in the living room. Or, for instance, on a Friday night we think its fun to use our flash and shake what our mamma's gave us and see what crazy things we can catch on camera.
Mrs. Crazy couldn't stop laughing because our neighbors thought we were crazy so mine didn't come out so well. Crazy, I know
3 comments:
Hahaha...and THAT'S why we love you guys! But next time I want an invite to record a music video or a living room dance party. :)
Yep you are.
I love it. Stine, the pictures were taken in the orchard that's right in front of the psychiatric hospital by Seven Peaks. You know, where we liked to go on late night walks with Kyle to freak ourselves out?? :)
Post a Comment