Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today was a good day



Today Marty and I took photos to send to his Grandma's for Easter(I'll post those later) and I remembered why I love photography. It's not like I haven't been taking pictures lately but today I got the can't eat breath sleep until I play with my camera itch again. (May I also include can't clean the house... darn!)
In photography news: New website, new photoblog, new name, all by the end of the month! Stay tuned

4 comments:

Kristie K. said...

Are we suppose to clean our houses when ours hubby's are working?

You might wanna double check that one.

Kristie K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

I just saw it. In the top picture. Something in Marty that is Scott. Something. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe his expression....or his eyes. BTW, my MIL loved the pics you sent to her of the quilts. She was very appreciative for you taking time to do that.

ssh said...

love these pictures!