Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...from our monster to yours!

Best part of the night was when Marty started knocking on garage doors and stood for at least a few minutes patiently waiting for someone to come bring him some candy.
Scott dressed up as Marty...
Marty was a pro... running up to each of the houses and instead of saying trick or treat he would just say, "knock knock"
I was Charlie Chaplin, but I thought I looked morel like Hitler in a suit. Oh well, I tried to be festive.

We had a great time until Marty realized that what people were putting in his bag was actually candy and he grabbed a sucker from the stash and informed us he was done.This kid will do anything for a dum dum.

Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are all so cute. And, now I get the costume that Scott was going to be. ha ha. Looks like you had a lot of fun:)

Becca said...

My favorite part of this post: "Marty started knocking on garage doors and stood for at least a few minutes." You guys let him stand there at the garage door waiting for someone to bring him candy!!! You are awesome!!!

Love all your costumes, too.

Patti said...

You guys are seriously the best!!! Marty looked great. I love when they totally get what is going on. I'm so glad you guys had a great time.

Katie said...

You guys have the cutest family!!!!