Monday, October 11, 2010

Friends, Family and Blog Stalkers.. this is exciting!

I have a new photography blog world! I know, I know, you are all asking yourself, didn't you just get a new photography blog? And yes, while not too long ago I updated, this one is brand spanking new along with a new location!


Now this is the real deal, never to be moved again, if you didn't bookmark before, bookmark now kind of deal. Just to kick things off right, I will be giving away a special something something to start things off right!
Just leave a comment on the new blog, make sure to include your name and tell me that you have bookmarked the new blog or tell me how you shared the happy news of the new blog and I will be selecting a comment at random this weekend to win some photo awesomeness.

Go check it out and tell me what you think, and you could be a winner... or just see a really cool new photo blog

No comments: