Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Caught in the Act!


Today I came home from a long day of work, tucked my boy in bed and then sat down at the computer to open up some files to start editing. I came across these 2 photos of my little man. I was shooting senior photos on this beautiful fall day and my husband, Scott, and little boy Marty stopped by to say hi and play in the leaves where we were shooting. I have my camera in my hand so often that when he see’s me grab it he comes running over and says, “Cheese!” I couldn’t help but snap a few of him between my senior’s outfit changes. Don’t let that cute smile fool you, he is all mischief!

3 comments:

A. Kerr said...

Gosh is that one cute baby boy. Thanks for posting.

A. Kerr said...

By the way, this is mom, not Angela commenting! I am trying to mulit-task and was updating Angela's blog when I saw this cute picture!

Jeanette said...

Every time I see him I want to kiss those cheeks!! We miss you guys so much! Move down here all ready! ;)