Dear Highlander- I miss you. Blast the poor tired guy who fell asleep at 1:00 in the afternoon and destroyed you. I didn't know how much I loved you until you were gone.
Dear Used Car Sales Men- (Men, because I have yet to find a girl at one of these places)- How do I know if you are being honest? You all tell me something different and then confuse me and give me headaches.
Dear Mini-Van Drivers- Did you feel like your youth was sucked out of you when you decided to buy one of these glorious F.U.V.'s ( thats fun utility vehicle)? I love the practicality, I love the space, I loath the feeling of "Maturity" that comes with me driving one.
Dear BYU students- Why do you look like babies? Why do I suddenly feel like if I were walking around campus I would not blend in anymore or even pass for a student? Why did it take me this long to realize that I am old? ( And this is without driving a Van yet!?)
Dear Laundry- I thought we made up and were friends. What happened. I would like that sock and my life back please.
Dear Marty- Why are you so cute? What did you do with my baby? Besides doing baby things like play with poison, you are really turning into a little man! Love it. Fear it. Trying to Embrace it.
Dear PC- I hope you didn't take it personal when I kicked you out of the living room and put your in my bedroom. You and I had an unhealthy relationship. While it was fun while it lasted, I desperately need the time you were sucking from my life. People will still blog whether I am reading about it or not and my family enjoys having me back.
Dear Life- I love you.
5 comments:
Oh Kristine you make me laugh. So my hubby was a car salesmen in Utah County so he knows A TON about the other dealerships .... which ones are good, what to look for, ones to stay away from, that sort of stuff. So if you have any questions he'd love to help!
Oh my gosh yes! Can I give you a call or email? We are going nuts here! Haha
Kristine, I cracked up the whole time I read this post. I hope you enjoy embrassing your maturity with a cute little guy in the back.
This was great Kristine...I miss you! I know EXACTLY how you feel...in more than one way. I have had to call Poison Control...for stool softner!!! How embarrassing...annnnd I have become a minivan driver...yes...my youthful pride was hurt just a little..but it's oh so worth it...i have to say I LOVE my minivan. :)
Dear Kristine, You are adorable!
Post a Comment