
School's out, I don't have to work until next year!! Words cannot express how happy I am right now. With the wedding we just shot, family in town and our house FLOODING these past 2 weeks have been insane. Now I feel like I really can focus on what Christmas is about and relax just a little bit. I was trying to post on the blog more often, but I am going for stress free these next two weeks. So if I feel like blogging I will, but If not, see ya next year!
Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
I like the picture. Are you in california now? I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
Hey, it's the Rasmussens from your ward! found your blog and had to say how much we enjoy your sunday school class. Merry Christmas!
The picture of Matt and his wife is awesome on your website, but where are all the other pictures? Hope you are well!!
That is a really great picture. It's just how I always imagine your faces to look!
So how's the blogging break treating you, friend?
Kristine, I've been dying to see your recent work! Any new photography? How's school and life?
Post a Comment