
The gorgeous Becca will be getting married in less than a week! I'm so excited for her. I have so much to do to get ready for our trip to CA and for next week! My sister will be staying with us this weekend and then Scotts sister will be here for the wedding. I love having family around, and I love Scott's sisters so this is going to be a good week. Wish me luck in cleaning my shower :(
3 comments:
We loved this picture! We wanted to go back and try to recreate it without that chair in the front, what do you think? You guys did such a great job. Blake and I are so happy with the pics. We found one we think his mom will love and are printing it tomorrow. Thanks!
AWESOME PICTURE!
It was so much fun seeing you guys. Wish we could hang out more often...and without kids :) one day, right?
have fun with the family!
beautiful pic :)
try BAM for the shower. love it. lol
miss you!
juliemelissa
Post a Comment