


So months ago I took pictures of this cute guy and then our computer crashed and wouldnt burn CD's and then Boot Camp was over and I didn't see his mom any more... Long story short, I just found the file on my computer and am going to deliver these to them tonight! I can't believe I didn't find a way to do this earlier! But isn't he SOOO cute?
If I could make babies that would look like this I think I would have 10.
4 comments:
Umm, well, I know the cuteness of the nieces and nephews, at least on our Latham side - so I'm guessing this is your way of telling us that you and Scott are going to have 10 kids...?
So cute!! Hey i was looking up your photography website earlier, do you still have it?
Caprene: Yes this is my way of saying I am having ten-tuplets ( I don't think thats a real word lol)
Sike
Allison- funny you should ask about the website. Scott accidentally erased our sight so he is working on recreating it. I will post on here when it is back up.
oh my, he is cute!
Post a Comment