I saw your dad at church the other day and I said,"Hey, I saw a picture of you the other day!" He looked at me kinda funny and said,"Oh yea, everyone in my family loves that picture."
Kristine I need you to send me your email address. I went private with my blog and thought you might want to still view once in a while. Send it to shaunnalee@gmail.com
6 comments:
You're dad looks like he could be your brother! He looks really young.
And he's very handsome!
Is it ok to agree my dad is handsome? haha He just turned 50 but is young at heart...
What a great shot of your dad!
I saw your dad at church the other day and I said,"Hey, I saw a picture of you the other day!" He looked at me kinda funny and said,"Oh yea, everyone in my family loves that picture."
Kristine I need you to send me your email address. I went private with my blog and thought you might want to still view once in a while. Send it to shaunnalee@gmail.com
What a handsome picture of your dad! That is so great. Print out a big one for your momma!
Post a Comment