Monday, August 31, 2009

Breaching and Whales


What does this breaching whale have to do with my blog? Well, I feel sort of whale like these days and my baby is breach. Nothing to be worried about yet the doctor says, give it a few weeks she says... hmmm
Did this happen to anyone else? I am almost 35 weeks so he still has some time to adjust himself and get himself in line. I am beginning to think my baby slept through his birthing 101 class. Just my luck. I am going to temporarily call him Flipper in hope this will inspire some much needed acrobatics

3 comments:

Tim and Sara said...

I feel like a whale too...a whale with lots of back pain. I will have my baby send your baby "head down" thoughts! Head down, Baby McNairy, that's an order! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Oh you're almost done! I'm so excited to meet your little guy. =) And...I was actually breach right up until they were going to give my mom a c-section and then I flipped! So good luck with little flipper there!

Kylie said...

You are so funny. My baby was breech for a while, but flipped before her debut. Don't worry about it now!