I have no pictures to post, but I just wanted to declare my undying love for fall. Having grown up in Southern California I was aware of something fallish but never truly experienced the beauty of the season until moving out of state. I know the East Coast has it better but Provo Canyon starting to change colors and that coolness in the air in the mornings just get me so happy. Not to mention football season and pumpkin carving and yummy fall candles. Not that I have let soup be a seasonal thing but I feel so much less weird eating french onion soup with a chill in the air than I do in mid-June.
The weather is forcasted at a not so fallish 88 this weekend but I am not fooled by mother nature. I can feel it. And that's why I love fall so much. That feeling of a season change, accompanied by the beautiful fall colors. (Quite the opposite when I feel the season change and there is snow involved: that just equals the grumps from me)
SO hopefully I will be up in the Canyon this weekend, possible driving the loop and enjoying what mother nature has to offer. If you get a chance, sip some soup and enjoy the most perfect time of the year!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Totally agree! My favorite season by far. P.S. any maternity photos, girlie? If not preggie pictures, at least let me snap a few of the darling little guy when he arrives. I've got some new props and accessories. :) I can't wait to meet him!
I love the fall too, even in california!!! I love the food and colors, and crispness of the air, and scarves, and everything. I love our apple parties and baking pumpkin goodies....
Post a Comment