Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Katelyn



I am such a slacker when it comes to finishing pictures I take of my family. This is my little sister, who is barely 16! Don't worry mom, I took lots of her smiling too, but I thought she looked so pretty in these!

4 comments:

Aria said...

these are gorgeous. beautiful sister, and great photographer!

Kylie said...

Whoa, are you sure that's Katelyn? These are so gorgeous, Kristine! If it weren't for her eyes, I wouldn't recognize her anymore!

Jeanette said...

This should be the cover of her debut cd - if she was a girl ready to have a breakout career in singing. What I'm trying to say is...they look great!

Steven and Miranda said...

Hello!!! Thank you! I think Tanner is pretty cute myself! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!
So, The Belly Bandit, yes I love it! Tanner is about 9 weeks now and I still use it. It says to wear it 6 weeks straight but I could not do it with the heat out here. But, it's great, I know that I am not 100% put back together but when I wear it it makes me feel close. It is really nice to wear it to church cuz everyone is like WOW you look great! I don't know if they are just being nice or I really look good! But it helps hold everything were they are suppose to be! I got the middle one with the pattern on the inside. My sister in law got the first one and said it is not that soft on the inside. Hope this helped...