Once upon a time Marty decided he wanted to learn how to talk.. so he picked up a good book on the subject
He studied very intently...
And read for hours and hours...
In the end he decided that talking was over rated and he would stick to just being a baby
The End
11 comments:
he is so adorable! thank you for sharing. give him a squeeze for me!
Hahaha! Yet more proof that you guys are awesome. I really like that according to baby einstein your baby's first words should include "sea star," "bird's nest," and "robot." If I were you, I'd be hoping for "mama" and "dada," but maybe I'm just old fashioned.
Aww your family is adorable. Miss you guys.
hahaha, baby Marty is so talented
Marty is so stinkin' cute, I can't wait to meet him!
cute cute!
This is great! Way to go Marty! Rory better get on the ball. :)
I love to look at your blog and laugh. Thank you. Marty is a lucky guy!
I love to look at your blog and laugh. Thank you. Marty is a lucky guy!
Scott, This is Dave. I have a question for you. Give me a call. 801-709-3248.
What a smart kid! I love how intently he is looking at... ahem... reading the book.
Post a Comment