Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture Overload



Lessons in mommy hood-
lesson #1- Even though your little boy wishes he were born in California he was born in Utah. This morning it was -4 degrees. Thats really really cold. Well, the cold has adversely affected Marty's skin, making it really dry. The doctor suggested some lotion and shampoo that could help. Silly mom, I thought well, if lotion was good for skin then why not put it on his head cause his scalp looked dry. Yargh.. it ended up like super thick gel paste. Haha we were able to have some good laughs though making his little peach fuzz into a mow hawk and like mo from the three stooges. MArty had a good time, if you can't tell from the pictures. Sorry I got carried away. As a photographer I am embarrassed that there is a very distracting red bag behind his head. oh well.





This is my favorite beanie for the kid, not to mention the only one that fits him right now so it gets a lot of use. We recently purchased our first Christmas tree and first holiday decorations as a family and Marty sported this hat and was a hit at Walmart and Tai Pan trading.
We recently had his 2 month check up and the little chunk is 13lbs! 82nd percentile! To give you an idea of our cute little solid kid, his head is in the 52nd percentile and he is in the 39th percentile for height. Short and solid, a kid after my own heart.
I LOVE this little guy.

8 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

Very, very cute.

can't wait to see our pictures!

Kristie K. said...

Love him!!!! so cute

Aria said...

Oh, he's so precious! And so smiley! I love how chunky he is....and already 2 months old?! We definitely need to hang out with you guys more often!

Jeanette said...

That IS a great hat! Rory's head is a bit large and does not fit into any that I've pulled out from the "newborn" tub. Now I have to dig into the bigger sized stuff a little early just to find a beanie for her. Not that it's as cold as UT, but we are going through a cold snap!

Anonymous said...

Oh the second and last picture are my favorite! He's such a cute little guy!

Megan said...

I love his smile! We are going to be in town around new years and want to see you!!!! We miss you guys! Have a great Christmas! (Lots of exclamation points!!!)

Julie Avery said...

love the smiles!! he's so adorable :D

Kylie said...

Oh man, wayyy too cute!