
Guess what? I'm a quitter and I have never been happier about it! Last Friday was my last day of work and I am proud to announce I am a now a full time mom. I thought I could do the whole work thing. I thought what is a half day? A half day is huge! That's half the day I can't be home with this..
So, I am a quitter and I feel like a winner. I know I am going to get bored, that I am still going to crave adult interaction but I know most of all that I made the right choice!
9 comments:
We can be quitters together! I quit a couple weeks ago and I am finding that the half days for me was the worst thing for Tanner! He never really had a good routine! Now with me home he very rarely cries!! Good for you!
Yay! Just call me when you crave adult interaction. :) I've been meaning to call or email you and tell you that I got the pictures and I love them, thank you so much!
YAY! I am so happy for you! Being home is the BEST! And your little guy is adorable!!!
I'm so happy for you! Little Martin is so lucky. We'll have to get together for play dates and photography fun. :)
NO way are you going to get bored with that little cutie! Congrats!! He is such a sweetie...
Martin is too cute! That is way exciting that you can stay home with your little baby! You won't be getting bored. I thought I would be when I got laid off, but I seem to be more busy staying at home. Anyway, congrats and good luck!
yay!! there will be days you'll go nuts, but you'll love it, theres nothing better!
High Five!! :) Now your a SAHM ! Stay at home mommy...in case you didn't recognize that funny looking name you now have. Welcome to boredom...I mean...mommyhood.
jk
Post a Comment