


When the weather is bad and you can't play outside what do you do? You play inside! I don't know what it is but Marty has been so grumpy lately. Mostly he is just tired but I sure hope this doesn't mean teeth are coming.
I am trying to get faster with my photoshoots and I took and edited these pictures of Marty in less than 20 minutes! I am working towards being fast enough to book a day of mini shoots.
10 comments:
oh my goodness, i just wanna squeeze him!!
He's adorable Kristine!
So adorable!!!
Christine just kissed the screen! Oh, he is so cute!!
LOVE.
By these pictures, you would never know he has been so grumpy! He looks great in that hat!
these photos are ADORABLE
Oh so cute... both the boy and the hat!
Aww, he's so happy!! Love these.
I hate to be the first to tell you this, but you guys have one cute kid. :)
Post a Comment