Monday, January 14, 2008

Engagement Shoot!






So while I was home for the holidays I had the privilege of taking engagement pictures for my little sisters best friend. Oh what fun it was! I am so going to find a way to do this for a living! This cute little couple will be getting married in April and I am so excited for them!

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

You are doing a fabulous job! I want to get married again so that you can take my pictures. So sad about the other pictures on your computer though. We will just have to do all those things over again when you move to CA. We miss you guys and LOVED seeing you over the break. By the way, after you left we totally lost the tv remote, my keys, and cell phone. One of which was in the same spot as your keys! Fortunately, we recovered them all, but I think you put a hex on the apartment for a couple of days...or maybe it was Sam!

Moss Family said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!! I love the engagement pix! Sounds like you had a fabulous break..so sorry about your computer. Oh, your Christmas pix is adorable...I love it!

Dave and Loralee said...

Found your blog! And you are a FABULOUS photographer! k-just realized both other people used the word fabulous. But it fits!
It was so great to see you guys over the break. Maybe we'll see you again in a few years...:)
loralee

Kim and Layne said...

Found you!!! Don't ask how because I won't have an answer. I guess I know who I will ask to take any family pictures...See ya!

Kim and Layne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bains said...

Hello you!

I was so excited to find your blog in a round about way. My sister has a friend who knows Wendy and then I saw your name on Wendy's spot. Hopefully you didn't mind me spying without an official invitation. I am new to the blog world and I love it. Please check out my blog at:

tracybainfamily.blogspot.com

My email address is rojaloca8@verizon.net

I love catching up with great people from the past! Now we're both in the present!

Your photos are ridiculously awesome. You really should take it up as a job. Those two are just gorgeous and I am so excited for them. Where is that white building with the arches and how did you do the running ghost images? Photoshop? You are really talented.

Can I please have your recipe for Thai coconut soup? I've tried a few from Food Network but I'm not happy yet.

Next time you come to MoVal let me know and we can do lunch at the River Kwai Thai restaurant. So good. Do you know it?

You sound really happy and I'm glad but I feel really old now that you're all grown up!

I look forward to keeping an eye on you. :)

Love,

Amber Bain

Ash said...

eternally awesome

Kylie said...

Oh wow! Kristine, you are swiftly becoming an amazing photographer. You can take pictures of me anytime! That way I'll actually look GOOD in a picture! YAY!