Monday, January 14, 2008

The Foates and Such

Just found out my laptop crashed with most of the pictures from the break, the aquarium and of our Guitar Hero III rock out sessions. Yargh, why is there such a love hate relationship with technology?

Anyways, this is what I have been able to salvage...

On the way to the LA ZOO and a fun filled weekend with Jeanette and Jason and Todd and Melinda, ( which involved a 3 hour search for our keys, thank you Sam!) Scott and I were able to stop at Wendy and Dave's to hang out with their awesome little family at there new apartment. Here are the few pictures that happened to be on the other computer.

Paige and her Daddy

Does she love the camera or what? And below is my older and wiser sister and her other half


The picture above and below are of some of Wendy's good friend Shauna's kids. They were visiting from Florida and it was nice to see them while we were there. Aren't they cute!

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Kristine,
You have a great talent. I love the pictures of my kids. Those are so cute of wendy and her adorable family. I want you to take pictures of my family the next time we see you.

Amy said...

That is the cutest pic of dave and paige! And Wendy, if you see this, I love your long hair - you look hot!