
I was going around the house turning off all the lights before bed when I walked into the laundry room only to discover that our enormous bottle of liquid Tide from Costco had fallen off the counter and was pouring out on the floor and heading quickly for the floor drain. Normal people might be upset by this, but not I. I am not normal. You see, I have a secret addiction to laundry soap. I LOVE it. I love the smell of it. I purposly walk down the laundry aisle at the grocery store to smell it. I have dryer sheets in my chest of drawers so I can smell the freshness always. And yes, I have "accidently" spilled it on my hand before just so I could smell it even longer.
So when I discovered the spill I was not mad but rather giddy inside. Scott rushed to help me but I calmly told him to go to bed, I could handle it. I am still smelling my fingers!! TMI? Maybe
2 comments:
LOL....that was an awesome post! I have to say that I do agree with you! Hopefully the smell will linger for awhile in your home! Looks like you had fun at the film festival!
Soooo funny. I'm that way about coffee beans, although I don't have any in my home to spill, nor to rub on my hands. But I do go down the grocery aisle just to smell it!
Post a Comment