Wednesday, June 11, 2008
California here I come, right back where I started from...
Yeah! I'm off to California on Friday! I know I was just there in April but man I miss it. I am going to keep my mom company because my dad is out of town and she doesn't want to be alone. Isn't that cute? HAah I don't care what the reason is I will take any excuse I can get. I am so excited to go to the temple with her, possibly see Wicked, watch her go nuts with camp and try to help, and see my sister! So sad the hubby can't come. He will be "takin' care of business" and working it up back in Provo so he can take time off to visit California later in the summer. Trader Joe's here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for you! Totally take advantage of everything you can down here. The weather will be hot, but who cares, if you get to spend some time with your mom. Wicked is just that...totally wicked! I've seen it twice and it is awesome! In the Pantageous in Hollywood there is a balcony and when I saw it there our tickets were on the ground floor underneath the balcony. Not the optimal viewing spot, but still totally awesome! Have fun!
YEAH!!!!!
Post a Comment