Monday, June 9, 2008

Where are you summer?


Scott and I bought passes to the water park this summer with plans of becoming tan and spending lazy days lounging by the pool. Can someone please tell mother nature I wouldn't mind a little global warming right about now? 65 degrees is simply unacceptable for the high in June. I would appreciate a day with 80' so I can make the most of the "largest water park in Utah". Thank you. See you at the pool with my Martha Stewart Living magazine and new hotpink beach bag.

3 comments:

Da Bergs said...

We would ALL be happy to have you come visit and get some sun here in good ole Cali!!!

Jeanette said...

So fun! Raging Waters is just too far away for us and is totally crowded during the summer time. I'm sure you will get lots of hot days...just wait until July and August. You will be feelin' that global warming in the worst way!

Laura and Joseph said...

Kristine, I'll tell you where summer is... it's in Arizona. It was 114 here the other day, and all week this week the lowest temperature we will see is 83 degrees. So, if you need to warm up... you're welcome to come here! I miss our runs and photography chats. Even though I'm not the best at keeping in touch (I am hoping the blogs will help) I'm so glad we're friends!