Friday, June 6, 2008

New Business Cards!

Above is the back, below is the front

So I ordered some new business cards that will be here next week! They are very girly and so even though Scott and I shoot together these ones are just for me to hand out! A girl just needs to be girly! Oh and our webiste is getting a major facelift in the next few weeks, I will keep you posted but it's going to look awesome!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Those are totally cute! With the website and business cards...you are official. Way to go! We are so excited for the two of you. Lots of new adventures with work and all that jazz! Good luck! We will see you soon either in LV or LA.

Kylie said...

Very cute. Bravo, my friend. I'm sure Scott wouldn't mind toting them around; they fit his personality.

Julie Avery said...

Love the new cards.
Cute Colors!! When's yor next trip out here......?

Laura and Joseph said...

I like the cards! Congrats on getting your business up and running!