Our friends introduced us to this clever little blog about, yup, stuff white people like. Seeing as I'm white, I wanted to check out just how accurate it would be. So far almost dead on. Check it out yourself for some good laughs. I suggest reading the top posts for some more intense chuckles.
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kristine! This is Sherry Fresh (Glazier, now). I saw a link to your blog on Shaila's blog today, so I thought I'd say hello. I haven't seen you for a while. How are things? I didn't know you were a photographer. That's awesome! I should have you do a photo shoot of my twins. I've been wanting to have a professional do one again, now that they are 2! If you have any info on what you do and your prices and stuff, send it my way. It would be fun to see you. Well, anyway, I hope life is treating you great! Just wanted to say HI! :) Take care...
Oh yeah, my email is sherryandbryon@yahoo.com
Post a Comment