Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The "Kerr"se (Curse) has been broken...

So, many of you know that I come from a family of all girls and out of the 19 children that can call me Aunt Kristine, only 5 are boys ( all on Scott's side) so the curse, or "trend" as my Dad politely put it, has been broken:

We are having a BOY!!!!!!!

So scared, so excited, and wow its getting real. All was well at the doctor, can't wait to meet the little guy.

On an important side note, today is my 3 year anniversary to the most amazing person in the world. I married my best friend and love how he still makes me laugh.

-Off to celebrate with "my boys"... (I can say that now!)

15 comments:

Moss Family said...

Congrats!!!!!! Boys are SOOOOOOO fun!

Aria said...

awww! how exciting! Sydney's very happy to have another playmate. And happy anniversary! what a special day to be able to find out the gender on. Have fun celebrating! You guys are such a cute couple, and are going to be great parents to this little fella.

Kacie said...

I knew it!!! How fun! I love my nephews and now your family can experience the wonders and excitements of having a little boy!
-Kacie

Julie the Wiser said...

Hooray!! I'm so excited for you!

Eric and Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boys are so much fun - you'll have a blast.

Happy anniversary to you too...what an awesome present. :)

Haueter Family said...

Yay!! That is wonderful news!! I am so so excited about that. :) CONGRATS!!!

Laura and Joseph said...

How exciting! We are so happy for you guys.

Branden and Sarah said...

WOW...that's so exciting!! CONGRATS!!!!

Lexi Rae said...

YaY For Boys!!! Thats so fun congrats! Oh and I LOVE your new website!

Steven and Miranda said...

YEA!! Boys are great! I just found your blog!!! So exciting. We are having a boy too, I think it is great to have a mama's boy!

Da Bergs said...

NO WAY!!!! A BOY!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Remind me... WHEN are you due??

Steven and Miranda said...

Im due July 22nd

Scott and Kristine said...

I am due October 5th!

Steven and Miranda said...

Yea! That is my brothers birthday!

Kylie said...

Ahh! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations, Kristine and Scott! This is really great. Can't wait for your little boy.

(And Oct 5th is Skylar's birthday; it's a winner!)