This is Scott...
I woke up to a scream, a jolt, and then, "There's a snake in the bed!" I reached out my hand and accidentally poked Kristine in the eye, then pulled off the covers to get the snake as Kristine jumped to turn on the light. Yes, it turns out there was a snake in our bed...wait no, I mean....it turns out there was a snake in Kristine's dream but it took us a few minutes to figure that out in our 3 a.m. state of stupor.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am laughing my head off!!!! But, I am sure she wasn't!!! YIKES!!!
Hahahahahahaha...wow, you guys are hilarious. Maybe it's the pregnancy that's causing the delusions and strange dreams. :)
ha ha. sounds like kristine. ask her about the time i made her get out of bed because i dreamed we needed to play tennis!
HA! Oh, that is hilarious. I love Kristine and her dreams.
The adventures of sleepy Scott and Kristine. The eye poke completes the story.
That is so something Tim would do! Congrats on the boy by the way!
Oh man... this is one of the best stories ever.
that is so awesome! reminds me of jared waking ramee up in the middle of the night calling her my funky monkey. and I think it was also him that woke up and decked ramee. sleep stories are the best-keep em coming!
Post a Comment