I know you all were waiting for another announcement, and that is sure to come later today after the doctor, but for now:
We redid our website!
Check us out at
amomentexposed.com
I would love to know what you think! Is it easy to navigate through, does it the lay out and picture choice work for you? We had a lot of fun going through our portfolio and remembering all the fun shoots we have been on together. Thanks for taking a peek.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the new website. I've been critiquing a lot of them recently to help Blake get ideas for his. So, here's my somewhat experienced but very unprofessional feedback. It didn't take long to load, that's good. I like that there's a lot of white space and that it's a very clean design. Easy to navigate. I wasn't sure what the clients tab is for. And, the about tab had a subheading that also said about, seemed unnecessary. I like that the slideshows start automatically but you can still see thumbnails and go to whatever picture you want. I like the subtle use of color; it works. I also really like that Jared and Ramee ended up in the engagements section. tee hee.
love the site. you guys have a really cute - about us - picture. :) so---the little baby pictures make me want to have another---just so you can take those CUTE scale pictures! sending lots of love your way! hugs!
juliemelissa
The site looks great! I love the about us section. I know if I were looking to book a photographer, I'd love a husband-wife team. And the playful picture really captures your personalities. I love the client proofing section, and wish I had known to include that in my website! :( I absolutely LOVED the children's section, especially some of those close-up shots. I would definitely put one of those images on the home page slideshow (picture 1, 6, or 12). What lens & f-stop did you use for those? I'd also put that cute double engagement picture of the 4 jumping off the couch on the home slideshow, and it would be cool to spruce it up a bit with lots of saturation/contrast/brightness. That picture really captures your modern and playful mood. I'd also love to see a custom logo soon! Right now I noticed the one on the initial html intro page and your site's logo are different. You guys are so creative and artistic, so I'm sure you can create something really awesome! Ooh, and I don't know if Scott told you, but I had mentioned to him about this amazing professional photography blog I just found for FREE! We should get together sometime and create ours, as well as go out and shoot together! Let me know when you're free! ...sorry this is so long, I probably should've just sent an email. :]
Post a Comment