Monday, May 4, 2009

16 More Days

In 16 days we find out if we are having a boy or a girl....
What do you think we are going to have?

8 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

girl

Jeanette said...

both :)

Becca said...

Is Dot an option? I think you're having a Dot.

Julie Avery said...

boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy----my guess is you'll have 3 boys in a row---total opposite of wendy. lol. think boy---:D

boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy...i could type it all night. sure miss you!

juliemelissa

Our Little Family said...

Girl! It seems to run in your family! I think that getting a sonogram is so exciting especially when you find out the gender of the baby! Good Luck!

Tim and Sara said...

YES!!! I loved every second of our ultrasound, even when the baby was "hiding" and the NP was pushing my stomach really hard to get the pictures she needed. I think...boy. And I think he will have curly blonde hair like Kristine and brown eyes like Scott. I totally received that revelation for you about your fetus.

Guerrero Family said...

boy all the way!!

Scott and Kristine said...

Thanks for all the fun comments, these have been fun to read. I can't wait for the ultra sound. I swear he/she waved at us last time. Cant wait to meet the little guy/gal